4.21.2009

Copy Cats


Apparently there has been some drama in the blogosphere recently. A popular blogger copied several other popular bloggers entries and posted them as her own.

It was bound to happen but really, how lame is that? Is the copier's life really so boring that she has to copy someone else's experiences and claim them as her own. Maybe she should quit blogging and start living!

Today I am putting out a disclaimer to my readers (all three of you - you know who you are!). Do not copy my life from this humble blog. I have worked really hard to live this life - go get your own! On the very slim chance that I might one day publish my life's lessons, I would prefer that as people read my book they don't say "This sounds like my neighbor's life."

If your conscience isn't enough to keep you honest, remember this, I have a very smart (and very free) attorney in Mr. W.

Enough said.

2 comments:

Jason & Kelli West said...

Lol... this happened to Durga. don't worry about me stealing your thoughts. We all (us three readers) know I couln't come up with the insight that you give. Love the pictures of the cat!! love you :)

Really Wild West Mama said...

Kelli is right! We ALL love your blog....and couldn't possibly claim any part of it as our own, Nancy!! Just don't STOP blogging! You never fail to make me smile! LOVE YOU!!!