9.02.2009

Garden Party



Another thing added to my no-pressure version of a Bucket List (after I have accomplished something that I deem 'Bucket List' worthy, I add it to my list - that way, when I die I will have accomplished everything on my list!).

Apple quilt hanging between the two windows

I went to this quilt garden party hosted by Amy,
the owner of American Quilting . . .



and I saw this hanging on her house . . .


LOVED the apple quilt
(naturally - I'm a fruit farm gal)
. . .



but wait . . .


I entered the quilt I made for him . . .


and named it . . .
'Over the Moon for Asher'



because I am and because it has
these fabrics in the quilt.


Beautiful evening, beautiful quilts. Thanks Amy.

Must go . . . I think my sewing machine
is calling my name

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

You know I love that Asher quilt! I can't wait till baby nathan/brighton gets one someday :)