10.08.2009

Driving Miss Daisy


(very innocent)

Remember the phase you went through as a child where you wanted/NEEDED a pony? Well, apparently if that need is not met as a child, you fulfill it (or get over it) as an adult. You may be thinking, "I don't have room for a pasture in my backyard." Don't despair - if you don't have room for a horse, get a Newfie puppy. It's like having a 'house pony'! They appear to be low maintenance - they can reach the stove, sink and fridge without your help. Doesn't get any easier than that!

If only Elizabeth had mentioned she wanted a pony when she was five . . .

(For clarification - Daisy resides at Elizabeth's house, not mine. I'm feeding a herd of cats.)

2 comments:

Really Wild West Mama said...

Oh My!!! Is Liz's puppy gonna grow as big as the one in the kitchen pics?? She WILL need a pasture! Good Luck Nancy!!

Christine said...

That is the largest dog I have EVER seen! I would hate to be the one cleaning up his messes. WOW!