4.03.2011

{s}NO{w}!!!

Saturday . . .






Sunday . . .




To:  Mother Nature
From:  Me
REALLY!?!


I don't know much but I do know this - I would not make a good Alaskan/Norwegian/Siberian/North Poleian/Anywhere North of Provonian.  This has been a loooonnnnggggg winter!  I think my mental fingernails are worn out from 'hanging on'.  Come to think of it, that kitty poster - the one with the kitty hanging on to the rope - has always bugged me a little bit.  I think a picture of some glorious chocolate would be much more motivating.  And could they come up with a different acronym for Seasonal Affective Disorder?  Do we really need to call it SAD?


Well, I'm off to dig out the snow shovels.  An optimistic Mr. W. put them away yesterday.

2 comments:

Really Wild West Mama said...

I'm with ya Nancy! Only PLEASE, Mother Nature, PLEASE just give us some "COOL" sunshine!!!

Really Wild West Mama said...

....and PLEASE, Nancy, keep writing your blogs!!!!!