12.16.2010

My Dad's Christmas Message

The Bezzant Christmas Party - December 13, 2010
* A note to my family - This message is tender and personal.
We are blessed to still have Dad for this Christmas season -
a season that Mom loved so dearly.
Facebook did not seem the appropriate place
for such a personal video and the file was too big
to send via email but I wanted to share this
with our whole family, particularly those
who couldn't attend the family party.
We are blessed to 'have it all' -
love, family and the restored gospel!
Have a very 'Grandma Mary' Christmas -
hopes it's fancy! *
(The video was shot with my little point and shoot camera and so, while the message is great, the image quality not so much.  I accidently paused the recording in the middle but immediately started recording again and so nothing was lost - I like to think of it as a bit of an intermission.)

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Thanks for posting this, Nancy!