3.24.2009

March Gladness!


Jason has had 16 years of practice
when it comes to sharing a birthday.
You couldn't ask for a cuter sister
to share the day with!


Our boys basketball team
is complete!

Jason & Kelli found out
the sex of their baby
on March 10th.
Surprise!!!!!

Kelli practicing with Baby Asher

They're

BABIES
(yes, you read that right)
and they're BOYS!


I just happen to know
a great coach &
assistant coach!


Look out Final Four -
our team will be
arriving at the Dance
in 2030.

3 comments:

Jason & Kelli West said...

YAY!! Nancy I love this post. It is so cute, and so true. I see and am starting to feel 2 basketball players moving around in there, and in the future. I still can't believe it. Jason talks to my belly every day and then asks me if the boys moved. He is gonna be such a great dad thanks to you and Robert!! :)

Stephanie said...

Glad you've got your team. Can Norris and Baby play too?

Nancy B. said...

We welcome all willing players - especially ones who love chasing balls :)