9.20.2010

A New Low



Today I walked over to say 'hi' to our newest nursery member and to let her pet Pumpkin.  Her family is temporarily staying at Grandma's house while her dad looks for a job and she, for some unknown reason to me, LOVES our anxiety-ridden, hair-pulling, twitchy cat, Pumpkin.  This little piece of information came in very handy yesterday when she started to miss her mom during nursery.  All I had to do was start talking about Pumpkin and she was fine.




As I visited with her dad this morning about how well she had done in nursery, he shared what she had said when they arrived home after church yesterday.  She said, "Dad, Pumpkin's mom is my new teacher!"


I'd feel that way too if I spent
all day pulling out my hair!




Excuse me, I have the urge to go pull some hair out.

No comments: